Gluten Free Lemon Pound Cake
- Eggs - 5 at room temperature (if they are cold, they will make the coconut oil solidify)
- Monkfruit - 3/4 cup
- Melted coconut oil - 1/2 cup
- Almond flour - 2 cups
- Coconut flour - 1/4 cup
- Baking powder - 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice - 1/4 cup (approx. juice of 2 lemons)
- Lemon zest - 1/2 tablespoon
- Optional topping: dulce de leche
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper -- unless you're using a silicon loaf pan, then you don't need this.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, monkfruit, melted coconut oil & lemon juice. It's very important the eggs & lemons are at room temperature, if not they will cause the coconut oil to solidify.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, coconut flour & baking powder.
- Pour liquid into dry. Combine for at least 2 minutes.
- Place pan in the oven for 15, after decrease the temperature to 320F & cover pan with a loose piece of foil for about 45-60 min (depending on your oven).
- Transfer to a cooling rack for about 3 hours.
- Enjoy :)
Budín de Limón gluten free 🤤 consigan la receta en Dolccelina.com 🥳 ##tiktokcomida♬ original sound - Dolccelina