Mini Gluten Free Coconut Pancakes
Servings: approximately 12 mini pancakes
- Coconut flour - 1/4 cup
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Monkfruit - 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- 3 eggs
- Optional: coconut nectar syrup, maple syrup, or Dolccelina's organic Dulce de Leche.
- Optional: sliced almonds as topping.
- Heat pan in medium low heat & add coconut oil to pan (this will depend on the pan you're cooking with, I use a cast iron so I need a lot, if not it will stick)
- Mix all of the ingredients.
- Pick up batter using a tablespoon (this will make them mini size) and pour on to pan. Optional: sprinkle sliced almonds on top.
- They're ready to flip when they start to bubble.
- Top with your favorite syrup or with our organic Dulce de Leche :)
Esperen hasta el final 🤣 ##happydance♬ original sound - Dolccelina